New, Early Hours for Our Town & Country Families!
A child’s illness doesn’t always wait for normal business hours! So, in response to requests and input from our families, Town & Country Pediatrics is proud to announce our all new “Early Hours” a.m. clinic! Early Hours starts before our regular business day at our Halsted office, to provide immediate care for children who become sick after the office is closed. Here’s how it works:
- Appointments are scheduled for sick children only, so we can help as many patients as possible.
- Scheduled appointments are available Monday through Friday, between 7:15 and 9:30 a.m.
- Appointments are at the Halsted location only – but they are open to all of our patients.
- Your child will be seen by one of Town & Country’s Certified Nurse Practitioners.
- Call your Town & Country Pediatrics office number, and our Answering Service will schedule your appointment.
- Call after hours, Sunday through Thursday, to reach the Answering Service. You will have the option to speak to one of our physicians, or to schedule your Early Hours appointment with the service. We trust your judgment. There is no extra fee to schedule an appointment directly through the service.
Questions? Call or ask us the next time your child has a visit.